Doterra My first starter kit
My First Starter Kit
1-doTERRA Petal Diffuser 2.0
1-Wild Orange 15ml
1-Tea Tree 15ml
Jumping into the world of essential oils can be overwhelming when there are so many individual oils and blends to choose from. How do you know what you need? The following are some of the most popular doTERRA oils to date, mostly for their wide variety of uses and their appealing scents. We’ve broken them up into two different categories:
Available in the Starter Kit, Lavender, Peppermint, and Lemon are the go-to starter essential oils. They’re perfect to start using for common, every-day purposes.
- Lavender. Diffuse a few drops to ease into sleep, add a drop to your moisturizer for a soothing boost, or add to water and tea to ease tense feelings.
- Peppermint. Energize your day by adding it to a diffuser, soothe occasional nausea by taking two drops in water, and rub into areas of tension on your neck, shoulders, and head.
- Lemon. Drink with water to cleanse your body, give your respiratory system support, and help with digestion. In addition, add to water in a spray bottle to clean household surfaces.
From the changing seasons and our immune systems, to the health of our skin, and a properly functioning digestive system, who doesn’t need help maintaining a healthy life? Each of the rest of the remaining seven oils on this list helps us do exactly that.
- Tea Tree. Add to face wash for skin cleansing benefits, use it in your diffuser to cleanse and freshen the air, and apply to fingernails and toes to keep them looking healthy.
- Wild Orange. Diffuse in the room to uplift your mood when you’re having a bad day and purify the air, support your immune system and add flavor by adding two drops to your beverages.